Skip to main content

Pareeksha movie review

 Must give this Pareeksha!


The film is titled Pareeksha is inspired by a real life story. The story is about children in a Naxal affected area in Bihar.( Here shown in Ranchi, Zarkhand)


A former Bihar Director general of police, Abhay Anand had once narrated his tryst with the filmmaker where present were a bunch of underprivileged but talented kids.He  would spot a bunch of kids whose intelligence used to bowl him out. So, he started chatting with them and asking questions, and encouraged them to come for special coaching, which he arranged in the town. Some of them were so intelligent that they qualified for engineering colleges.

 Prakash Jha tells this simple but inspirational story here.

The amazing actors Adil Hussain , Priyanka Bose ,Sanjay Suri and  Shubham Jha as Bulbulkumar make it so real that immediately you get connected with all of them and it touches your heart and brain simultaneously.

Its the best film ever made on  Education for everyone but the Final Test is a take on the class divide of our pseudo society.

You strongly feel that intelligence can be in anyone but all dont get the opportunities sadly.

A must watch for all.

You must give this Pareeksha, your conscience would pass.

The film is streaming  on Zee 5.

Filmanion rating- 7/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aarya Review.

One of the most anticipated web series of this year i.e Aarya is now streaming on Disney+ Hotstar. I was looking forward to the show since the moment I saw the trailer. And if you haven't seen it yet, go now and watch it. It was a thrilling experience, witnessing the comeback of Sushmita Sen, and oh my god what a comeback she made totally hands down it was one of the best performance of Sushmita Sen's career.  Aarya is a crime thriller limited series by Hotstar. It is a remake of a Dutch webseries penoza. And some people are ranting about it, but we should focus on the quality content they are providing. Despite being a remake Aarya has its own style of telling a compelling story. Storytelling was amazing, the thrill that starts from first episode stays with us till the final episode. Aarya is a story of a mafia family. The wife of a mafia didn't know about his business until he get shot by a rival. Then after him the wife takeover the business and during that how she faces...

Dark Season 3 Review 'A Perfect Sendoff to The Well Crafted Netflix Original'

A tempting thriller that was playing with our minds from the very first episode has come to an end. Mindbending Netflix original Dark's last season finally released on 27 June. As a fan, I was really looking forward for the last season. After remembering game of thrones and star wars I lowered my expectations, but still I was expecting a bit. And I should be clear about this...The last season of Dark is a Masterpiece. The excellent storytelling and in my opinion one of the best finale for a show. What I witnessed is not explainable, I felt lucky that I found this series and was able to watch it. The suspense and thrill that started from first episode lasted till the last one. The brilliant storyline, excellent direction, terrific performances, and amazing screenplay made dark what  it is, a mindbending masterpiece. Not only the story but the philosophical aspects about dark are truly splendid.  Finally we have the answers for how everything is connected and how the beginn...

Virgin Bhanupriya Review| Are you kidding me!!

2 weeks ago when I saw the trailer for Virgin Bhanupriya I was convinced what I was going to witness in this movie. And this movie turned out just as I was expecting it to be. A simple senseless mess. There is literally nothing to talk about this film, everything related to Virgin Bhanupriya is a complete mess.  The wrtting, acting, screenplay,story and most important direction, seems like all these things are not even considered during the production. Storyline-                Obviously it is a story about Bhanupriya who is virgin. The movie focuses on Bhanupriya who desperately wants to lose her virginity. After being attested by many astrologers who said she will never be involved in any sexual activity even after she gets married. Her friend suggest her some moves throughout the movie just so that she loses her virginity. Yes you read it right, this here is the premise of the movie. Review-           Trust me when...